Cloud Coverage By: Garth Jones
Q1: What emotions, motivations, or creative directions did you use to make this mix?
A1.The entire mix is a blend of my two absolute genres; riddim and grime. I’ve been blending the two and going more towards a hybrid style in my music as of late.
Q2: What is a highlight track, remix, or edit to this mix that you like the most?
A2. A highlight of this mix for me is the tune by Benzmixer – Fully Gassed, I’m all about flow and vibe and that track has both locked down.
Q3: It’s Spooky Season! What is your favorite (or least favorite) part about the Halloween holiday and festivities?
A3.I actually love Halloween, and I love everything about the spooky season lol. Going to be a vampire this year with my girlfriend.
Q4: What’s next for Crowell? What can expect for the last quarter of the year?
A4. Nothing crazy except a bunch of music I’m finally releasing. Heavy dubstep, trap, grime, riddim, and hybrid tracks. Self-releasing a lot and got some huge collabs I’m currently looking for labels to sign. The grind never stops with me, so the output going into 2023 is gonna be far greater than this year.
Crowell Social Media
Crowell Music Streaming
Follow Monsoon Season
I love this article on the Monsoon Season blog!Tweet This Monsoon Season Post
Recent Posts From Monsoon Season You Need To Read
- Daunter Puts His Spin on “Wake Up” by Excision & Sullivan King [Track Write-Up]
- VISKUS’ New Bass Music Single – ‘Enabled’ Activates All Sensory Soundscapes [Track Write-Up]
- Zovah’s Future Trap Single ‘Do I Love You?’ Hits The Feels w/ Bass [Track Write-Up]
- BLAQOUT Brings Mayhem w/ New Tearout Single ‘Infernal Wrath’ [Track Write-Up]
- AG’s New Bass Single ‘Collision’ Crash Lands on High Caliber Records [Track Write-Up]
Press Releases, Biographies, and Articles, are all available for purchase.
>> Monsoon Services