Cloud Coverage By: Garth Jones
Q1: What emotions, motivations, or creative directions did you use to make this mix?
A1.The entire mix is a blend of my two absolute genres; riddim and grime. I’ve been blending the two and going more towards a hybrid style in my music as of late.
Q2: What is a highlight track, remix, or edit to this mix that you like the most?
A2. A highlight of this mix for me is the tune by Benzmixer – Fully Gassed, I’m all about flow and vibe and that track has both locked down.
Q3: It’s Spooky Season! What is your favorite (or least favorite) part about the Halloween holiday and festivities?
A3.I actually love Halloween, and I love everything about the spooky season lol. Going to be a vampire this year with my girlfriend.
Q4: What’s next for Crowell? What can expect for the last quarter of the year?
A4. Nothing crazy except a bunch of music I’m finally releasing. Heavy dubstep, trap, grime, riddim, and hybrid tracks. Self-releasing a lot and got some huge collabs I’m currently looking for labels to sign. The grind never stops with me, so the output going into 2023 is gonna be far greater than this year.
Crowell Social Media
Crowell Music Streaming
Follow Monsoon Season
I love this article on the Monsoon Season blog!Tweet This Monsoon Season Post
Recent Posts From Monsoon Season You Need To Read
- Seconds;-;Away Delivers A Decadence NYE Mega Mix Featuring Headliners’ Tunes From The Stacked Lineup [Write-Up + Artist Interview]
- AltBraKz – ‘Metamorphosis’ | A Fresh & Exhilarating Take On Glitchstep & Creative Musical Freedom [Track Write-Up + Artist Interview]
- Black Sheep Society | A Record Label By Black Sheep Presents, A New Mexico Event Company – Debuting w/ Eater [Record Label Spotlight/Artist Interview]
- The Deadliest Headliner, Fentanyl [Industry News/Opinion]
- 7 New Year’s Eve Music Festivals You Need To Attend | HiJinx, Lights All Night, Decadence CO & AZ + More [Event Write-Up]
Press Releases, Biographies, and Articles, are all available for purchase.
>> Monsoon Services